the whole range of ideas, qualities, situations.
RE: Spectrum is dedicated to highlighting a whole range of ideas, thoughts and questions that I have had to process on my personal leadership journey. My aim is to challenge the mindset, culture and traditions that inhibit the growth and development of individuals, communities and nations.
By exploring lessons, insights, stories, questions based on my values, beliefs, and experiences, it is my desire that you get empowered with clarity, boldness, strategies and tools to lead an informed and purposeful life.
To mark the first episode, I asked my community of friends on social media to ask me any question they would like to know about me. I believe I did justice with my responses.
You Will Learn (In This Particular Order)
- How I felt about starting this podcast.
- How I prepare peppered chicken.
- How I am coping with the pandemic.
- My Marriage plan.
- Leadership. Growth. Getting people to believe and share in your dreams, goals & passion.
- The core challenge I faced while growing up has moulded me into who I am.
- My personal/career development reasons made you start Social Good Lagos.
- My motivation behind Social Good Lagos.
- The most important quality of a social entrepreneur.
- If I would just do one good to make the world a better place , what it would be.
- What I currently do.
- My Superpowers.
- What Inspired me To Launch this Podcast.
- What Inspired the show name, RE: Spectrum?
- What motivates me to lead change?
- What are my values and ethos?
- My Leisure Activity?
- What is my legacy?